Who we are?
- We are the students of the Virtual University of Pakistan, mostly from the Gujranwala Campus (VGJW01).CS and Business Department are working to gather to facilitate the Students.
- Learn , promote and convert.
Who we work?
Here are a few points about the company and culture that you might find interesting if you’re considering joining the team.
- We’re completely distributed. Everyone works from their own work environment, and they’re spread out all over the Gujranwala, Pakistan. We don’t have an office, but we do have a “lounge” in Gujranwala where we can host meetings with team members and other events.
- We coordinate via email, and the rest on direct IM, usually AIM, Skype and our own collaboration system.
- We’re strong believers in Open Source, and we try to open source everything we can.
- We get the whole Team Member together twice a year to brainstorm the broad strategy for the web for the coming months and also just to hang out and enjoy
- Everyone sets and works their own hours. What’s important is what gets done, not when or where it got done.
- We have a one-button deploy system for Vugujranwala.com, and we push code to the site as soon as needed and possible.
- Everyone who joins, regardless of position, does support for their first three weeks.
For every feature we launch, we try to gather metrics about its usage, interaction, and growth, in addition to listening to the masses of feedback we get on our blog and through support. This helps us inform decisions about where things need to go. It’s not uncommon to launch a feature and then revise it several times over the following week.